- Responsible for calling board and member meetings quarterly, scheduling events, certification participants.
- Ensure local MIN is in good standing with CSULA
- Seek for potential candidate as future president. Liaison between local chapter to National MIN during quarterly conference call.
- Representation of local chapter on the national organization's chapter. Attend Annual National Convention.
President Elect/Vice President
- Collaborating with the president in managing/sharing the responsibilities. Prepare to be the next president.
- Due collection, new member welcome.
- Purchasing T-shirts for members, selling T-shirts and other products during different events
- Organize Fund Raising Events and seek more opportunities to raise funds for the organization.
- Email blast to members on upcoming events and meetings.
- Responsible for recording quarterly board officer meeting minutes and send to the members.
- Responsible for capturing the memorable pictures for different events.
- Liaison between the board and the classes, going to different classes to recruit new members for the organization
- Explain to potential members benefits of joining MIN
- Create flyers for different events along with webmaster or as needed
- update the website quarterly to keep it up to date.
- Manage online member list page for the board to review.